


I don't know what it is about rainy days, but I have the hardest time getting out of my pjs and getting things marked off the to-do list. This morning we did make a trip to the grocery store, but now Clark is sleeping and I thought I'd update the blog. This Saturday we had our Ward Christmas party. Clark was terrified of Santa last year, so this year I was curious how he would react. He was very timid, but wanted to make sure Santa knew he wanted a train for Christmas, so he bit the bullet and climbed up on his lap. He only lasted long enough to respond to Santa's usual questions with "train" and then hoped right off his lap and grabbed a candy cane. Amy, just for you I took the baby bump picture Sunday before church..my first and maybe only profile picture of my growing belly. So here you go, 6 1/2 months along.
2 comments:
That's a cute little baby bump! Can't wait to see the cute baby inside!
wow clark DOES need a haircut! haha it's so cute though. I'll be there soon to sheer that little sheep :)
you look so cute Mel! as always!
Post a Comment