The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mexican Cruise with the Nelsons









This past weekend we went on a 3day Mexican cruise with all of the Nelson adults. It was so. much. fun! I hated leaving my boys, but I knew they would be in good hands at my moms. We missed those boys, but we sure did have fun. The highlights included: ice cream cones around the clock, playing "filibuster", Rob's trickery with the "no dice" card, chocolate lava cakes with not 1, but 2 scoops of ice cream, "Apple bottom jeans" at the nice dinner, going to club REX with the girls and proclaiming our married status, attempting to drag Rob to club rex the following night, laying out with the girls, a Costco run in Ensenada with Emily and Jared (a costco fanatic :) ), and visiting with the gang. I love all of my in-laws and it was so fun to hangout with them for 4 days straight! Until next time...

5 comments:

mle photography said...

whooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!
REX ROOM! hahaha. seriously so fun!

sherra said...

How exciting!! I know how hard it can be to leave your little ones behind. I went to visit my husband in New York before he was deployed overseas and that was for 6 days!! I have never left them for that long before. Glad you had fun!! Check out my blog Sheeraandsuperman.blogspot.com

kathleen said...

I'm still dying laughing at some of the funny things that happened! Great memories!

the waites said...

what a fun trip! Adults only sounds Heavenly. I wish my trip this week was adults only.that was rude. dont tell:)

Such beautiful couples all of you Nelsons!

Cara said...

I forgot about your cruise!!! How fun, you guys looked to happy in every picture!