First friends in CA First soccer practice First day of preschool First train ride for Kurt and last but not least, FIRST VISITORS! We had so much fun having Robs parents here with us for a few days and we miss them already!!!
looks like those curls came back! I love having kids with curls, so much fun!! I didn't even know you moved to California! Won't Rachel be joining you soon? She has totally switched sides:) and likes Cali better than AZ...I hope you move back to AZ someday...because that it what I am planning:) BUT enjoy the adventure! It is so much fun doing something you have never done before with the people you love the most! Have fun!!
2 comments:
Cute pictures!
looks like those curls came back! I love having kids with curls, so much fun!! I didn't even know you moved to California! Won't Rachel be joining you soon? She has totally switched sides:) and likes Cali better than AZ...I hope you move back to AZ someday...because that it what I am planning:)
BUT enjoy the adventure! It is so much fun doing something you have never done before with the people you love the most! Have fun!!
Post a Comment