The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, December 10, 2007

A little Update


 

 

 

 

Clark is 7mo. and is already keeping us on our toes! He cracks us up with all of his LOUD sounds, including grunts, squeals, laughs, spitting,mmmms when he eats, etc. He has 2 bottom teeth now and continues to teethe which can be a nightmare at times...poor guy! Lately, he has been wanting to eat 2 during the night....when will it end?!! He has slept through the night ONCE! Every night I put him down and think, "ok, this is going to be the night", but it never is. We tried letting him cry, but I was convinced after an hour that he would have cried the whole night. Maybe we will give it another try this weekend, but we will see. It is just so hard letting your baby cry, it breaks my heart. Anyway, we are loving the Holiday season!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Weedpatch said...

Cute PJ's. He is getting so big!

angela hardison said...

I know I've said it before, but such beautiful eyes!

About sleeping through the night: I can't say that I would be able to sit & listen to my child cry for that long, but... I've been told by many that it only takes a few times until they get used to it, and I've seen it work really well for my sisters.

Miss you Mel; seriously when can I come visit you?

Alisse Baldwin said...

His eyes are bea-utiful!

Jen&Joe said...

I know.. what did ever happen to us hanging out.. well yes right after the holidays lets get together.. This weekend were all going out so you and rob should come..

Natalie Hall said...

I can not believe Clark is 7 months. And he could not possibly be any cuter, killer eyes that boy has. Oh it is so fun.

mle photography said...

ok i decided that my nephew clark is by far the most angelic creature...it is torture for me not to reach through the picture and squeeze his cheeks. only 8 more days....ohhhhhhhh.

kathleen said...

OOOOhhhhhhhhh those eyes and lips!! Just delicious!

Natalie Hall said...

Aren't the hollidays just more fun with a baby! I'm so glad he's feeling better and happier more and more. Soon those first few frustrating weeks will barely be a memory.

Natalie Hall said...

that was sidney by the way I guess Natalie was at my computer today and I was signed in under her.

Julie said...

What an absolute doll! So much personality in a little body! CUTIE!
So, yeah, letting your babies cry is about the worst thing ever but SO worth it in the end. You really have to do what works for you, but it never took more than 2-3 nights with any of my 5! And I have to say, the earlier the better! Ü My 1st was 8 months old and my 5th was like 2 months old! (But, just ask Jeremy who cried more, me or the baby! Ü)

angela hardison said...

Mel, I got there at like 1:15, and I guess you had already left. It was disappointing not seeing both you AND Meg...

Anonymous said...

I was just googling myself and your blog was the 2nd one down. What a cute little baby! I have a 2 year old daughter myself.

Happy Holidays!

Another Melanie Nelson from Richmond, VA