I was at the mall with my mom the other day and there was no one in line for pictures with Santa and luckily I had my camera, so Clark got to sit on Santa's lap. He wasn't quite sure what to think of the bearded man. I think Mrs. Clause forgot to take Santa's suit to the dry cleaners and instead threw it in the wash b/c all of the white on his suit was infact PINK...it was pretty funny!
11 comments:
I LOVE the one in black and white with them looking at each other. Adorable!
Oh how fun your first baby's first visit with Santa. Moments you'll remember forever!
Cute pictures - my favorite part is that Santa's suit is pink! For some reason I think that's hilarious.
That boys face is too cute!
Clark looks so cute the way he is staring down Santa. I am so glad he was not crying when he saw the big guy for the first time.
Nan is Natalie Hall.. Sorry playing around on the computer.
haha clark is so leary of santa in that picture. ohhh i just love that little guy.
Hey Zoid! How are ya? We just got in! We had a freakin blast! Those pics of clarky are so cute! That is hilarious about santa's red and pink suit! That cracks me up! Call me!
Those pictures are great! Santa pics are truly a must! We need to get together - it's been far too long!
Hahaha! Santa's pink suit is really funny and I think I saw someone else's blog with the same santa. Clark is so adorable and I think he is a perfect mix of you and Rob. I am dumb because I was just down in AZ and I didn't call anyone... there was a lot going on with my fam, but now I wish we could have gotten together with our boys. We are now up in Draper, Ut for the next year at least. so anytime your plan on coming up come see us.
Okay we need to have a play date with clark and Livvy! He is the cutest little boy! I love his eyes. I loved the pink on santa. You'd think that they would realize that and get a new suit.
Post a Comment