The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Friday, November 16, 2007
He Crawls!!
Clark has been an ABSOLUTE joy lately!!! He recently has begun to crawl! For now, he is pretty slow, but I have a feeling he will be picking up the speed in no time and before I know it, Ill be chasing him around the house! I can't believe he will be 7 months on the 27...where has the time gone! Anyway, I am so excited for the HOLIDAYS!!! My brother Mike and bro and sis. in-law will be coming down from BYU and we are so excited to spend time with them and all of our family! I love that both of our families are here in Mesa...it makes it so much easier for Holidays b/c we are able to spend time with both. I love my two families and am so thankful to be apart of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm thankful you're a part of ours too :) can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment