The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, November 19, 2007

Let the Holidays Begin!



 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

This weekend, we went with Rob's bro. and his fam. to a Santa Christmas carnival/fair. We had so much fun... Rob attempted a rigged game, we watched a tiger walk on a cable wire, Elephants balance on their front legs, camels & miniature ponnys prance around as they obeyed a pregnant lady w/a whip, and looked at all of the christmas lights and decorations! Clark LOVED all of the lights!! The fair must have really worn him out b/c that night he slept from 8-6 ....something that has NEVER been done before! I know sad, my almost 7mo. old still doesn't sleep through the night b/c his mom can't stand to let him cry himself back to sleep. So Sat. was the carnival & then Sunday we went to the equally stimulating Weed home. Never a dull moment or quiet one for that matter. Clark is always very entertained by his aunts! We went on a fam. walk and both katie and chloe insisted that they push their dolls in strollers too, so off we went.

8 comments:

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

maybe this will be the start of something big and he will sleep through the night more often!!! That's the trick, just take him to the circus every night!! haha

kathleen said...

What cute pictures. We love that boy!

Jaron & Abby said...

How fun that he is crawling. I really want livvy too but I don't work with her because even know I think it will be cute to see her crawl, it will be more work for me.:) I know mother of the year award right?!

Weedpatch said...

Clark's aunts can be a little too stimulating for us at times! Cute boy!

Weedpatch said...

Clark's aunts can be a little too stimulating for us at times! Cute boy!

Edwards Fam said...

Melanie, Damon is almost 1 year and still wakes up twice each night. We have tried everything, so I can definitely sympathize with you. Everyone says once he has his own room, he'll sleep through the night--seeing as though we're in a one-bedroom apartment and don't plan on moving anytime soon, we just have to get up with him. Yay.

The Clarks said...

Hi Zoid! How are you??? Haven't tlked to you in a couple of days.... hope you guys had a good thanksgiving! We are leaving tomorrow on our cruise! We are so excited....but I am really sad to leave Ivy:( I think that it is going to be a lot harder than I thought:( Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Maybe we will skype you guys from our ship:)