The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend


We had a great Thanksgiving this year with both the Weeds+ Madsen family and the Nelson family! Clark had so much fun getting together with his second cousins Myles and Cash to compare their skills and tricks! It is so fun to have babies so close in age! So, Thanksgiving was wonderful, but Friday Rob, Clark and I all came down with the FLU!!! NO FUN! We really hope we didn't get any family sick...if so, we are SOOOOO sorry!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

We had fun with you guys at Santa's Park! We're glad you came! Those pics of Clark with his cousins at Thanksgiving are so cute! He's lucky to have so many cousins his age all close by!

Natalie Hall said...

I can not believe how bad the flue was for you guys, I am soooo sorry!!! Your Mom was telling us how horrible it was. And when the mom of the household gets it, everything falls apart.

Love the picture of you and clark. You have so many great photos of the both of you together, and lets not froget about Rob also.

Now I hope Clark is eating better. Those shots make me nervous every darn time...

the waites said...

Thats why he was sad on Thanksgiving, how sad. Hope your feeling better. I love getting to see you when Im in town. That picture of Clark smiling is so freakin cute.

angela hardison said...

Haha...I'll show you how the letterpress works sometime. Sorry you guys got sick - it seems like everyone has been getting the flu. Feel better!