Tuesday night, Rob and I went to a Halloween party and had so much fun with friends!! Rob was a plastic surgeon and I was his patient. On Halloween, we dressed up little clark in a cow costume and went to my home wards annual Halloween dinner in the church parking lot where we enjoyed chilli and our favorite...indian fry bread! It is always fun to go back to those parties and see all of the people I grew up with. We helped Carly pass out candy for a little bit, put Clark down at my parents, and headed off to catch a movie. Hope you all had a great Halloween!
11 comments:
Your costume! Haha.
Mel, the real question is: where are you? Clark is gonna be a teenager by the time I get to see him...
haha, your guys' costumes are so cute! good idea with the plastic surgeon and patient! clarky's smile melts my heart :) thanks for the pictures!
Too funny oh so clever loved the costumes.
Love the costume idea! Clark looks so cute! He is really starting to smile for the camera a lot.
That was such a good idea for a costume. Too clever! Clark makes the cutest little cow. I wish I saw him on halloween. We still need pics of our kids together!
yeah!! i love halloween parties... and what a grea idea... i love it! i wish we could have seen you guys while up in the states, but it was way too crazy with family and my brother getting home from his mission... hopefully we will get to see you guys next time!
LOL, that is so funny, Thanks again for stoping by on Saturday. I hope clark is feeling better. Check out my blog when you get a chance I have pictures of the party.
I love the costume coordination! I'm sad we missed the other crazy costumes at the annual Williams Halloween party.
oh wow--those pictures are too cute!! I'm sending out Cooper's announcements and wanted to send you one. Could you email me your address! lindsandstevebroadbent@gmail.com. Thanks hon.
hey.. remember colin kent? he and his wife just had a baby girl! she's pretty cute.. anyway, random that i came across his blog but i thought of you.. oh freshman year!
Hi Melanie! I just found your blog through your parents--I don't think I've seen you since you were married. You look great and Clark is so cute!
Post a Comment