The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Utah







 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Our trip to Utah was bittersweet. Our reason for going was to attend my Grandpa Weed's funeral. The funeral was so sweet... there isn't room on this blog to write about the amazing life my grandpa led and how much I admire him. I may attempt to do a Post on him in the near future as soon as I can pull together some pictures I have of him. Anyway, it was so good to spend time with all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc on the Weed side! I feel so grateful to belong to such a wonderful family! It was also so fun to see my bor. Mike and my bro. ans sis in-law Tom and Emily! Clark misses his uncles and aunt! Clark was a PERFECT little traveler and didn't cry once during the very LONG car ride! Oooh, I just love that boy! While traveleing, I finally decided to start "Twilight"...From last Wed. to Sun. night, I managed to finish all 3 books! Needless to say, I LOVE them!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Your baby boy is adorable!
How are you doing? I haven't seen you since high school!
Looks like you guys are doing great and are super happy!

Weedpatch said...

We are so glad you were able to come along...and there is no question, Clark is a MUCH better traveler than you kids ever were..it must come from the Nelson side.
Love, Dad

mle photography said...

it was so good to see you, clark and your family! i love the pictures! could you maybe send me the other two of me, you, and clark and the one of me and clark looking at each other in your mosaic? haha sorry i just love him so much!

the waites said...

My mom was telling me about your Grandpa and he sounds like an amazing man. Im so gald you were able to go see your family. Its amazing how special funerals can be, it really brings the family closer together. I know that was the case when my Grandpa died we all had so much fun reminiscing of our favorite stories with him.

Debbie said...

Melanie, I just saw Jessica McClelland Knight tonight, trick or treating and she told me about your blog. What a cute little one you have!! I'll have to let Andrew know about your blog so you guys can stay in touch! XOXOXO

howelltree said...

Great pictures Melanie!!! It was so wonderful seeing you and being with family. Clark is extremely cute! We keep talking about coming to Phoenix one of these months/years:) We'll have to give you a call...but, hopefully we will get to see you and your family again soon.