
This weekend we went up to the cabin and brought along Robs brother, his wife Kelly, and their two girls. We had a lot of fun playing games, watching a movie, visiting, etc. It was pretty cold, but we kept quite warm with the "Blaze King!" Here is something a little odd, as we were driving home, we realized that clarks cheeks were EXTRA rosie...and continue to be rosie. He looks like Santa Clause. It was a nice relaxing weekend that will be followed by a heck of a long drive to Utah tomorrow. My Grandpa Weed passed away on Thursday and so Clark and I are heading up to Utah tomorrow with my parents while Rob stays behind for school and work. I hope Clark behaves himself! I know it is a long drive, but I just really want to be there so off we go! We love you Rob and will miss you like crazy!
6 comments:
i wanna see the pics... where are they?
We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for letting us come. Shoot the moon, shoot the moon... Hope we do it again!
Sad I don't think my computer is letting me see your pictures. That would be so much fun to have play dates with our kids. Do you work?
Looks like so much fun! I love his winter atire..you look adorable as well-love the jacket! Who's cool sadle? I didnt know we had horses:)
You are getting to good with your proffesional photo's. So cute Melanie.
I love clark on the saddle! And he has a perfect head for that stinkin cute hat.
melanie.. those pictures are so adorable!! what a cute little personality clark is showing now!!! i wanna see him in real life! Ed and i find out soon if we will soon be residents of AZ.. if we are, you will for sure be getting a call from me so we can play!!! oh by the way.. did you know kelli cochran had her baby?? a little boy, payton.
Post a Comment