What a cute baby boy. Thanks for the invite the other day, but I did have to work. Guess I'll have to figure out how to make the board the hard way-on my own :)
baby's laugh, is there anything more wonderful or entertaining!fun spending time with you this week end. Now you girls all know first hand the same fun we had raising all you cousins together. It's a mixture of misery loves company and the happiest moments of our lives! Mel you know what I mean
12 comments:
That is so cute! I love when they die laughing and will do anything (even if it means be extra silly) to get them to laugh.
I got to figure out Youtube! Your awesome!
YOur thing says I am writing this at 4:38 AM. It is crazy! I am sound a sleep at that time.
I love your video. He's so cute. He's getting so verbal!
AHHH so cute! I watched it twice with Myles.
so cute mel.. he's adorable!!
oh my word that is so cute...i can't wait to squeeze that little guy! i sent something in the mail for you guys yesterday so you should get it soon!
That is awesome. He is one cute little guy! We miss you guys.
Oh my gosh! That is so awesome!!!! I love his laugh! I CANNOT wait to see you guys this week!!!!!!!
What a cute baby boy. Thanks for the invite the other day, but I did have to work. Guess I'll have to figure out how to make the board the hard way-on my own :)
Oh I love it!! When he laughs, it makes me laugh too!
baby's laugh, is there anything more wonderful or entertaining!fun spending time with you this week end. Now you girls all know first hand the same fun we had raising all you cousins together. It's a mixture of misery loves company and the happiest moments of our lives! Mel you know what I mean
Still cracking up! Gosh we are so blessed to have such healthy funny boys.
Post a Comment