The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, October 1, 2007

Such a Little Man








 
Posted by Picasa


Today, Clark and I were in the car running errands and he was talking/spitting like crazy and then he just stopped and it was silent. I quickly turned my head to look at him in his seat to see if he had fallen asleep. To my surprise, I saw clark arching his head, peering up at me with his big blue eyes! At first, I was a little startled to see 2 big eyes starring up at me, but then I just started laughing and clark joined in. He is so darn cute! He has recently discovered his tounge...he always is sticking it out of smacking it on his lips! I swear he drools buckets each day! We love him so much!

9 comments:

kathleen said...

He is so darn cute! I just want to kiss those scrumptous (sp?) lips!

The Clarks said...

Awwww zoid! He is SO dang cute! I cannot handle it! You are such a good blogger...go figure, If it has anything to do with writting down daily events, melzoid's done it! Question for you...do you still write in your journal now that you blog?? I dont..oh wait I never wrote in my journal before blogging. Good thing you have my whole life written down in your journal.... I am just going to need a copy of it someday:) Call me! I miss you!!!

The Huish House said...

Hey Nelsons,
Its so fun to see your family blog. Clark is so cute and so big!

Weedpatch said...

No doubt about it...Clark's a real looker. He has your lips (although not as "bunchie" as yours), but pretty much everything else is Rob's.

Weedpatch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Weedpatch said...

Mel, I'm sitting here with Grandpa in Provo enjoying the pictures of Clark and experiencing the wonderful world of blogging. Love, Dad

mle photography said...

I had a dream last night that I was babysitting clarky....oh I miss him so much.

davidandsuzi said...

Those are some really cute pictures of you guys. So...camping trip?

Broadbent Family said...

Melanie--hey it is Lindsay Broadbent (formally Turnbull). How in the world are you? I'm so happy to find your blog through Meg. Your boy is so cute. How old is he? You look gorgeous and have the most darling family! Now I'll be able to see what you are up to! yeah!! We just had a baby boy--we have pics on our blog! It is so fun to see you as a mommy! Isn't it the greatest!