The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Friday, September 28, 2007

A Night Out






Last night the three of us went on a little date to Cheesecake Factory. Did you know there was a Cheesecake Factory at Superstition mall? I swear it was built overnight! Clark was cracking us up...for some reason the kid LOVES to drink water out of a cup! He kept grabing for our glass of water and pulling it towards him until he could fit his mouth over the rim. Surprisingly, he did pretty good at getting the ice cold water into his mouth and keeping it there until he swallowed. It was so funny to watch! It was also pretty funny to watch Clark spit up all over Robs face as he lifted him over his head, pressing on his stomach! We were dying b/c it was ALL over his face and I am sure a couple of tables and waiters witnessed it as well. To top off the evening, we watched The Office. What a night!

10 comments:

the waites said...

I saw battle wounds, did he get the shots? how was it.. did you see Oprah?

Emily Widdison said...

He is just such a beautiful baby! How did you do the collage with different sizes? Is the cute blue border just part of your blog style or did you add that with Picasa...I am just starting to work with it and love it!

mle photography said...

hahaha how fun!! ahhh clark is so big now oh my goodness such a little man!! To get the writing on my mosaic, I imported it to photoshop and just put writing on it in there :)

Melissa said...

Hey Melanie! I was surfing around on blogs and I visited yours! I just love seeing all the pics and of your cute little clark! He looks so much like both of you, seems like you guys are doing great!

Natalie Hall said...

How fun there is a cheesecake Factory! That could be dangerous for my waistline. I love when they try to drink out of the cup. They think they are such big boys when they start attempting that. Sounds like my kind of night.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE his hat... he is such a doll!

brentanderrin said...

i seriously couldnt stop laughing just now... that would be so funny to see, but i am sure not fun to have spit up all over your face... haha... he is so cute, and you are right, those are very cute eyes! i want some cheesecake! yummy

DLonna said...

Melanie, you inspired me to take our family out to eat. I was a little nervous since the last time we did this it involved a glass breaking. Everything went lovely. We even had someone tell us how well behaved our boys were.

Love to see pictures of Clark. Oh, and you and Rob too.

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i am the wife of davis ngarupe. he said to tell you that he loves you guys as well!

The Marshalls said...

mel.. clark is so freaking cute! i have a random question about picasa..i have it but i can't figure out how to do the collages with the squares different sizes.. how do you do that??