I'm sure you get this a ton but he has such beautiful eyes! He is such an adorable little guy. It was good to see you at Jenny's shower. I think this is the first time I've seen your little boy.
These pictures are so cute! As for the mall, I totally understand. Poor you and Clark, I hope he's feeling better. So I'm thinking you and Clark should come over tomorrow morning?!? What do ya say? I'll give you a call. This is making me laugh how we totally treat our comments like emails... HA!
No Fair you blog is cuter then mine! I cant wait to see him when I come home, and for Myles to have a friend. I think Myles gets sick of me! You are one of those people thats just naturally beautiful:) Just try to take a bad picture!
Mel you've got to come on Saturday! It would be so fun. Its just a time to get projects done and have a little girl time too. Please let me know. I will email you my phone number if you are interested.
12 comments:
he's just beautiful ♥
I'm sure you get this a ton but he has such beautiful eyes! He is such an adorable little guy. It was good to see you at Jenny's shower. I think this is the first time I've seen your little boy.
These pictures are so cute! As for the mall, I totally understand. Poor you and Clark, I hope he's feeling better. So I'm thinking you and Clark should come over tomorrow morning?!? What do ya say? I'll give you a call. This is making me laugh how we totally treat our comments like emails... HA!
Those are the cutest pics ever!! He looks so much like his Daddy.
No Fair you blog is cuter then mine! I cant wait to see him when I come home, and for Myles to have a friend. I think Myles gets sick of me! You are one of those people thats just naturally beautiful:) Just try to take a bad picture!
ps... Myles is obsessed with those rings as well. I buy fancy toys, but no he likes K-Marts special!
What fun! I love the new blog look.
I love your new blog look. Way cute. You can never have enough pics of your babies. Clark is too cute!
you have the cutest family! ok this is serious! cj and i really want to hang out! i lost your number. give me a call.
Sidney said
He's definately a keeper. I know he isn't the easiest but he makes up for it cause he's so darn cute!
Mel you've got to come on Saturday! It would be so fun. Its just a time to get projects done and have a little girl time too. Please let me know. I will email you my phone number if you are interested.
Post a Comment