okay, I seriously love using picasa2 to edit my pictures! Today I figured out that you can make collages with your pictures, but I've only figuredo out the basics so far. Oh, the things I do during Clarks naptime.
Ok, I totally seem like a stalker because I always comment! But anyway, do you make those necklaces? I saw the link off your blog to Frivolous Jewelery.. is that what those pictures are? They're cute either way. :>
Somebody's been a busy bee! You're new blog is SO CUTE!! Way to go! So now that I'm back I'm thinking that we should get together sometime. Patrick's brother is coming to live with us for a little bit but we can work around that! Let me know!
So I know I just left you a comment but I just went to your frivolous page and it looks great! I'm so excited for you and even more excited to buy something!
Clark is way cute. I'll let livvy know about him too. Although it looks like clark is not going to have any problems getting the girls when he gets older he is a stud.
7 comments:
Ok, I totally seem like a stalker because I always comment! But anyway, do you make those necklaces? I saw the link off your blog to Frivolous Jewelery.. is that what those pictures are? They're cute either way. :>
Somebody's been a busy bee! You're new blog is SO CUTE!! Way to go! So now that I'm back I'm thinking that we should get together sometime. Patrick's brother is coming to live with us for a little bit but we can work around that! Let me know!
So I know I just left you a comment but I just went to your frivolous page and it looks great! I'm so excited for you and even more excited to buy something!
Clark is way cute. I'll let livvy know about him too. Although it looks like clark is not going to have any problems getting the girls when he gets older he is a stud.
how is your business going? Did that guy end up buying all those necklaces?
So fun, I want to try this out.
Post a Comment