So, nothing out of the ordinary happened yesterday, but I had my camera in my diaper bag, so I ended up taking some pictures I thought I would post. I love my mornings with Clark! He is always so smiely and full of giggles during the morning, in fact I usually find him in his crib kicking and talking to himself as he stares up at the mobile. He's actually pretty happy throughout the day. Believe it or not, but he love when I read to him. He startes intently at the pages and kicks. In the afternoon, we ventured over to my moms house and picked up Katite from school. Katelyn is my 2nd to youngest sister and I just love hanging out with her and so does Clark! She has such a fun sense of humor and is always making me laugh! Rob stopped by for a quick visit before he had to take off for school and katie insisted that she use my camera to take pictures. After Rob left for school, my mom, katie, clark and i headed off to cheer on my other sister Christy at her Stapley volleyball game. She is so good, so it makes it extra fun to go to the games. We think it is so funny that her nickname on the team is "wacker" for weed wacker. Anyway, it was a good day.
The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Friday, September 7, 2007
yesterday
So, nothing out of the ordinary happened yesterday, but I had my camera in my diaper bag, so I ended up taking some pictures I thought I would post. I love my mornings with Clark! He is always so smiely and full of giggles during the morning, in fact I usually find him in his crib kicking and talking to himself as he stares up at the mobile. He's actually pretty happy throughout the day. Believe it or not, but he love when I read to him. He startes intently at the pages and kicks. In the afternoon, we ventured over to my moms house and picked up Katite from school. Katelyn is my 2nd to youngest sister and I just love hanging out with her and so does Clark! She has such a fun sense of humor and is always making me laugh! Rob stopped by for a quick visit before he had to take off for school and katie insisted that she use my camera to take pictures. After Rob left for school, my mom, katie, clark and i headed off to cheer on my other sister Christy at her Stapley volleyball game. She is so good, so it makes it extra fun to go to the games. We think it is so funny that her nickname on the team is "wacker" for weed wacker. Anyway, it was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Melanie,
Everyday fun is the best and most memorable. By the way, the game David and Carter were playing was a form of the game Rob taught them, but they have decided they needed all the blankets not just one or two.
okay you and rob are such a BEAUTIFUL couple...SERIOUSLY! cutest lil guy too!!!1 :)
I love those kind of pictures where you are just laying around. And you all look great, so heck whip out that camera. Katie what a cutie.
The pic of you and rob is too cute. I love pics that are of every day things. And yes, we need to get together very soon!
Love the Bumbo its like a litle cage! Its so nice when you making dinner, its a must. Whens Robs big hike with David?
hey has leis had Berlin yet?
haha, it's so funny that you said her nickname is weed wacker because coach carlson gave me and nickname too...the SWAT....because when i hit the ball it would sound like a loud swatting noise :) i guess he loves to give out those nicknames, haha.
You guys are cute.. Thanks for visiting in the foyer at church today...
Love the pics...
Dawn Howey
could your little baby be any cuter!!!! okay so we would really like to get together too. we are heading out of town this weekend but how about next weekend? lets plan something!
Guess what? through the blogging world I found out Liesal had her baby. I can not believe that. Is that funny or what. Anyways go to my blogg and you will see all of the neww added family on the side, so you have lots to add. Anyways on Richards site you will see liesal and her baby. So cute. And liesal looks amazing!
oh I thought she could, whats her email? As for maybe moving out here dont even get my hopes up!!
Post a Comment