Clark has been teething like crazy these past 2 days! The poor guy has a runny nose, aching gums, sores on his mouth from all of the drooling, etc. I have been giving him infant Tylenol and that seems to be helping as long as I keep up on it. You can tell from the pic. of my mom and him and the one of him kicking back in his swing that he is a little out of it and a little drugged up. I went to MFY today and he started attacking the cup and my hands holding the cup, so I broke down and gave him a few tastes of my yogurt. He LOVED it...I don't know if it was the sweetness/new flavor or the cold on his gums. It's kinda comical (not the pain part of it), but every time I'm holding him, he starts gnawing away at my shoulder. I have been walking around with a permanent wet spot on my shoulder. What a little trooper he is. I love him to pieces!
The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Friday, September 21, 2007
Teething Frenzy
Clark has been teething like crazy these past 2 days! The poor guy has a runny nose, aching gums, sores on his mouth from all of the drooling, etc. I have been giving him infant Tylenol and that seems to be helping as long as I keep up on it. You can tell from the pic. of my mom and him and the one of him kicking back in his swing that he is a little out of it and a little drugged up. I went to MFY today and he started attacking the cup and my hands holding the cup, so I broke down and gave him a few tastes of my yogurt. He LOVED it...I don't know if it was the sweetness/new flavor or the cold on his gums. It's kinda comical (not the pain part of it), but every time I'm holding him, he starts gnawing away at my shoulder. I have been walking around with a permanent wet spot on my shoulder. What a little trooper he is. I love him to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i can't wait till he gets in two little teeth haha.
I love all his little outfits... and of course, all his little chubs! Can I babysit him sometime? And why haven't we seen each other's houses yet? We should have you and Rob (and Clark) over sometime soon.
Ok Clark and your mom are matching. So cute! Your mom looks so pretty, as do you.
I loved sitting by you in relief society for a total of 10 minutes. Cash just does not feel the spirit I guess. Oh Tuesday morning I am open for visiting teaching. Just call when you guys know what works for you.
Mel I so hear ya on the teething. I feel so bad cause Myles gets so frusterated. How long does this last? Im going crazy!
Post a Comment