How crazy is it that he is growing up so darn fast. He is going to be running out the door before you know it. Gosh he so cute! Cash can barely get his big head through all of his clothing. I might have to find a specialty store for big headed children...
Ok, really? I didn't know he could POSSIBLY get ANY more cute. I wish I had a niece his age (or a daughter for that matter) to marry him! If my babes are half as cute as Mr. Clark, I will be thrilled!
i dont know what happen to my last comment.. but on our way home from joe s cabin we stopped by to say hello to grandma steiner. she is too funny. well will def have to plan a trip up to joe cabin when it gets all finished. my shower is sept 15 so you should be getting your invitation in the mail. i just mailed them off today
Thank you for the tip! It was really easy. I am going to try to figure out how to add a slide show to mine for Dave's birthday. (My cousin has one of her getting bigger in her pregnancy. It is really cute!)
Its been way too long since we've hung out. We tried to do a triple date before chris and christy left but you were nowhere to be found. My class this year is so wonderful! Its amazing since there are 27 of them! Ahh, I must be going crazy. Call us soon. We miss baby Clark.
Wow, he is a big baby! My boys were like that...and still are! Clark is adorable! (FYI 6 mo. means 3-6 mo. 9 mo. means 6-9 mo. 12 meants 6-12 mo. or 9-12 mo--just depends.) I just thought I would share that knowledge...it isn't always the case, but most of the time if it only has one age on the tag (instead of an age range like 6-9mo.) it usually means it goes down in age. My friend didn't know this and I finally convinced her to put some clothes on her little boy that were hanging brand new in her closet and she was shocked that they fit him...and he only got to wear them for a little while because she waited too long!! This comment is now way too long and rambling...you probably already knew this cause you are so smart!!
11 comments:
How crazy is it that he is growing up so darn fast. He is going to be running out the door before you know it. Gosh he so cute! Cash can barely get his big head through all of his clothing. I might have to find a specialty store for big headed children...
Melanie,
How did you figure out the picture at the top? You must be one smart cookie. You will have to teach me.
He's getting such a personality you can see it in his eyes.
P.S
I came back to the blogger World.
Ok, really? I didn't know he could POSSIBLY get ANY more cute. I wish I had a niece his age (or a daughter for that matter) to marry him! If my babes are half as cute as Mr. Clark, I will be thrilled!
he is getting bigger already! gosh i miss you guys. i'll see you in a couple weeks! love you!
i dont know what happen to my last comment.. but on our way home from joe s cabin we stopped by to say hello to grandma steiner. she is too funny. well will def have to plan a trip up to joe cabin when it gets all finished. my shower is sept 15 so you should be getting your invitation in the mail. i just mailed them off today
Melanie,
Thank you for the tip! It was really easy. I am going to try to figure out how to add a slide show to mine for Dave's birthday. (My cousin has one of her getting bigger in her pregnancy. It is really cute!)
Its been way too long since we've hung out. We tried to do a triple date before chris and christy left but you were nowhere to be found. My class this year is so wonderful! Its amazing since there are 27 of them! Ahh, I must be going crazy. Call us soon. We miss baby Clark.
He just keeps getting cuter! We need to get together soon!
Wow, he is a big baby! My boys were like that...and still are! Clark is adorable! (FYI 6 mo. means 3-6 mo. 9 mo. means 6-9 mo. 12 meants 6-12 mo. or 9-12 mo--just depends.) I just thought I would share that knowledge...it isn't always the case, but most of the time if it only has one age on the tag (instead of an age range like 6-9mo.) it usually means it goes down in age. My friend didn't know this and I finally convinced her to put some clothes on her little boy that were hanging brand new in her closet and she was shocked that they fit him...and he only got to wear them for a little while because she waited too long!! This comment is now way too long and rambling...you probably already knew this cause you are so smart!!
Post a Comment