I know, I am a little hooked oh my darling little boy....my blog should be titled "clark Nelson." So we leave Texas tomorrow. We have had so much fun visiting Rob's oldest brother Wayne, D'Lonna and their 4 energetic boys!! It was fun to visit, play minni glow golf, beat rob's brother tom in DDR (once), watch movies, play animal mix up, meet their newest addition James (6mo), introduce Clark to his 4 cousins,shop with the girls, and girl chats about birthing a child while the boys were at Speedway racing cars. It was such a fun trip! Tyler, thanks for letting us use your VERY comfy bed!! Thanks for hosting us you guys! ps-Clark is 4 months tomorrow! How time flys!
The Nelsons
Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Our trip to Texas
I know, I am a little hooked oh my darling little boy....my blog should be titled "clark Nelson." So we leave Texas tomorrow. We have had so much fun visiting Rob's oldest brother Wayne, D'Lonna and their 4 energetic boys!! It was fun to visit, play minni glow golf, beat rob's brother tom in DDR (once), watch movies, play animal mix up, meet their newest addition James (6mo), introduce Clark to his 4 cousins,shop with the girls, and girl chats about birthing a child while the boys were at Speedway racing cars. It was such a fun trip! Tyler, thanks for letting us use your VERY comfy bed!! Thanks for hosting us you guys! ps-Clark is 4 months tomorrow! How time flys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Holy blue eyes! Gosh he is a cutie. Once again amazing pictures. You and Rob look so good also. I bet you had a blast. Hopefully Clark was a little angel on the plane ride home. Sometimes there little ears can hurt them.
Nelly(s)
If you see our friend, tell her to stay out of the frozen food section! We miss you guys.
Foulg
Hey, we missed you guys Sat night! We hung out with David and Suzi and you guys were suppose to come. You just didn't know it and you were out of town. Anyway, you three are so cute!
Melanie,
We had so much fun! Thank you for coming. Clark is so cute and was topic of conversation throughout the day today. Ya'll are missed.
Nelsons in Texas
ok, Melanie! We had too much fun with you guys in Texas! Especially at Sam Moon's!!! Yea!
The little Phoenix Suns jersey is darling!
He has the most gorgeous eyes ever! Holy cow! Oh and you have an awesome camera. What kind is it? I'm shopping around for a new one so let me know when you get a sec!
Hi Mel!! Ok sorry about Clarkys sleeping habits! Oscar is 12 weeks and just the last 5 nights started sleeping about 9 hours then he wakes up to eat and goes back for about 3 more hours. but the only problem is he goes to bed about 7 so he wakes up about 4 am which is much better but is still kind of in the middle of the night for me. But I have been trying to do stick to the 'babywise' theory which is sleep then feed then waketime...over and over. So anyway I dont have any real secrets but do try to feed him a lot at his last evening feeding before bed. By the way Clark is adorable!good luck!
Mel im in denial my hair is comming out.. I thought if I just acted like the "Secret" and thought no its not comming out it would stop. So how long does this last??!!
ps that Clark is a chicken noodle i love him!
Post a Comment