The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Grandma & Grandpa Nelson

Clark loves his g-ma & g-pa Nelson!! Isn't this the cutest picture?! I think this might just be Clarks best smile ever captured!

5 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

He is changing so much! Oh that smile, So precious. I can not wait to see him. I absolutely love the beach pictures. Mel you look Great by the way. See ya soon.

angela hardison said...

Adorable! K I am going to call you next week and come visit! Don't forget.

mle photography said...

hmmm, i don't know what will happen with that :( i'm sure everything will go just fine. i'm coming over tomorrow to give you the cd of your pictures. so be ready ! :)

Alisse Baldwin said...

I love his little mohawk!

The Fuller Family said...

His smile is adorable. I miss Brother and Sister Nelson.