The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Friday, August 3, 2007

We miss you Rob!

Cutest little bunchie lips!


Trying on a new hat for the beach
Clark LOVES having his hands clasped together, tucked under his chin or in his mouth...it is so precious! Rob left today for a friends wedding in Utah and we miss him BIG time! Rob and I haven't spent a day apart since we started dating seriously 2 years ago in August! We can't wait to spend a whole week together in California when he gets back!!! I know you will be checking this later tonight Rob so, i just want you to know that Clark and I love you!

6 comments:

mle photography said...

ahhh what a cute little guy. california is gonna be so fun!

kathleen said...

We will have a BLAST in Cali!!!!

the waites said...

What when are you comming to Cali?

brentanderrin said...

he is growing up so fast.... i hope we get to meet him soon! how are you guys doing? i havent seen you in so long!!!

Ainges said...

Mel Hi! It looks like you have so much fun with your baby. I wish our boys could play together... I think they would get along great! I actually think they look a lot alike.
Have fun in Cali!

jillian said...

OK I think he totally looks like rob! Too cute!