


We had so much fun with Rob's family in California last week!!! We relaxed on the beach, went body surfing, looked for sand crabs, shopped, helped Tom catch up on movies he had missed while he was on his mission, and visited! Thanks so much Kent and Kathleen for a GREAT week!! I was so sad, I pulled my camera out to take pictures and realized I left my memory card in the computer, so luckily and to our advantage, Emily took pictures for us and there are more to come!
4 comments:
haha, i'll get the rest of the pics to you soon! :) love you!
We are so glad you joined us!! Fun time-great memories! We hope to make it a tradition!
Those pictures are so cute!!! Clark is getting so big. What a fun trip! I love the Nelson family. We need to get together and play games again... its been awhile since we have seen everyone.
hey mel.. its kilee! you have the cutest little boy! he looks just like you i think! i need to come down to your moms house to see him in real life when your there. he is such a doll.
Post a Comment