The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, August 20, 2007

Family Pictures at Oceanside




















11 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

ok Gorgeous family. How fun when every single photo turns out. I love the white clothes it makes for a wonderful picture. And Clark is nothing but adorable. You are photogenic girl. We had so much fun at the cabin with you guys. I love that we all have babies the same age. The boys seemed like the hike was a great adventure, maybe harder than expected. Good times in Pine.

aryn said...

Great shots! My favorite is the 12th one down- all of you look perfect and the backdrop is great. Clark is so dang cute- good work:)!

mle photography said...

this was fun... thanks for letting me do it! your family is amazingly good looking! :)

dr. p said...

Very cute family pictures! I love the black and white ones. Emily sure did a great job!

Sidney said...

Just loved those sea side shots, no better place for great pictures

kathleen said...

Those pictures are the cutest! Emily is an amazing photographer ( even though she is my daughter!)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Wow, you're little family family gets more cute by the minute! :)

Ali said...

you guys are so beautiful!!! these pictures should be in a magazine, great job emily!

jillian said...

what cute pictures! Oh the "stresses" that us moms go through, trying to decide how to scrapbook. What I am doing is just one family scrapbook and if my kids want them when they are older then I will Make copies for them.I put in like 90% of my pictures. A lot of times pictures will be the same, so I will just do one. Good luck with everything!

Ali said...

you guys are models! all three of you. And Emily is so good.

Weedpatch said...

Those pics are too cute!