Center of attention The youngest Aunt...Chloe Clark can officailly hold up his head YEA! Tom is home from the Ukraine, Kiev mission!(Clark is wearing a "Future missionary" tag that all of the little boys were wearing...so cute)
Happy Clark...and once again, I am sorry they are turned
Mel, Rob and Thomas look like twins. How fun he is home. He looks wonderful, I bet he loved seeing Clark. And of course all of you guys. I love the picture of you and clark on his blessing day. You look so Beautiful. Can I please have your skin color. Carly makes Cash laugh so much. She is a darling.
I love the future misionary badge that is so cute. Thomas looks so good, I think hes rooming with the Romster in Provo? It must be so weird to him to see Rob as a dad!
Aw Thomas is home! how exciting! You'll have to tell him that I say hey, but you might have to remind him that I'm Chad's little sis so that he'll remember me! Haha He is going to have so much fun up in Provo with Chad and Roman! I'm excited to go and visit! But Clark is adorable!!! This is the first time I've even seen pictures! So cute!
mel.. He is the cutest little boy ever!! Well i only have 2 months left. I cant wait. Will have to have play dates or something fun like that when savannah does game nights at her house..
Ok Patrick wants Rob to come for sure on the hike. It will be great for Rob, since he is the pro-Hiker! I guess it is going to be who ever wants to go. They will leave from Pine. So we will have a party up there. I guess the drive to Flagstaff is shorter from Pine. So they would just wake up real early and leave from there. Fun Fun.....
Wow Toms home already. He looks so good. He and Robert look so much alike now. Your little boy Clark is adorable too. My wedding pictures were actually at Val Vista Lake. The tunnel is under Val Vista Street. My Photographers knew about it. Look at their web site they are great with babies, and finding cool places to take pictures. ashllandphotography.com
oh my goodness its been so long. brad and ash said you had a little boy and that he was going wonderful i am so happy for you guys you all looks sooo good and might i add that your son i SOOOO CUTE!!!!
Well No need to worry everything is fine with me and the baby!! I was so confused when sav had called..haha.. Well clark is so big i cant believe it! so how is being a mother and everything..
Thanks Mel. I always knew I'd be famous too...haha totally kidding.
I need to see Clark. What are you doing Saturday during the day? I'm living at Val Vista & Southern right now so I'm even closer to you...let me know when I can stop by and visit. Did Megan leave yet?
10 comments:
Mel, Rob and Thomas look like twins. How fun he is home. He looks wonderful, I bet he loved seeing Clark. And of course all of you guys. I love the picture of you and clark on his blessing day. You look so Beautiful. Can I please have your skin color. Carly makes Cash laugh so much. She is a darling.
I love the future misionary badge that is so cute. Thomas looks so good, I think hes rooming with the Romster in Provo? It must be so weird to him to see Rob as a dad!
Aw Thomas is home! how exciting! You'll have to tell him that I say hey, but you might have to remind him that I'm Chad's little sis so that he'll remember me! Haha He is going to have so much fun up in Provo with Chad and Roman! I'm excited to go and visit! But Clark is adorable!!! This is the first time I've even seen pictures! So cute!
yay for thomas coming home! i love my brothers and my amazing sister :)
mel.. He is the cutest little boy ever!! Well i only have 2 months left. I cant wait. Will have to have play dates or something fun like that when savannah does game nights at her house..
Ok Patrick wants Rob to come for sure on the hike. It will be great for Rob, since he is the pro-Hiker! I guess it is going to be who ever wants to go. They will leave from Pine. So we will have a party up there. I guess the drive to Flagstaff is shorter from Pine. So they would just wake up real early and leave from there. Fun Fun.....
Wow Toms home already. He looks so good. He and Robert look so much alike now. Your little boy Clark is adorable too. My wedding pictures were actually at Val Vista Lake. The tunnel is under Val Vista Street. My Photographers knew about it. Look at their web site they are great with babies, and finding cool places to take pictures. ashllandphotography.com
oh my goodness its been so long. brad and ash said you had a little boy and that he was going wonderful i am so happy for you guys you all looks sooo good and might i add that your son i SOOOO CUTE!!!!
Well No need to worry everything is fine with me and the baby!! I was so confused when sav had called..haha.. Well clark is so big i cant believe it! so how is being a mother and everything..
Thanks Mel. I always knew I'd be famous too...haha totally kidding.
I need to see Clark. What are you doing Saturday during the day? I'm living at Val Vista & Southern right now so I'm even closer to you...let me know when I can stop by and visit. Did Megan leave yet?
Post a Comment