Mel He looks so cute holding that little stuffed dog. I can't believe how old your siblings look. It is so crazy how fast time flies. Hope you have a great week.
Mel is he just such a good baby? I wanna squeeze him... hes all gwoed up! And whats that pasifier(sp?) I have never seen it before. Im so excited to see him in a couple weeks!
I love the picture of Clark holding the bear, to die for! Ok your Dad looks great. He is getting so thin. We were visiting last night before they left for pine, laughing about how obsessed we are with "The Office". So I had your Mom take it, and watch it up in Pine. I got my Mom hooked. Anyways love your post, Clark of course is to die for.
8 comments:
ahhhh i need to come over and squeeze him right now!!
ohhhh, the one with him right after his nap! sooooo cute!! Him hugging his little stuffed animal, PRECIOUS!
Mel
He looks so cute holding that little stuffed dog. I can't believe how old your siblings look. It is so crazy how fast time flies. Hope you have a great week.
christi
He's such a stud. Perhaps he and Macy one day ...? What a little cutie.
Mel is he just such a good baby? I wanna squeeze him... hes all gwoed up! And whats that pasifier(sp?) I have never seen it before. Im so excited to see him in a couple weeks!
We are commin out like the 12th of August cant wait!
I love the picture of Clark holding the bear, to die for! Ok your Dad looks great. He is getting so thin. We were visiting last night before they left for pine, laughing about how obsessed we are with "The Office". So I had your Mom take it, and watch it up in Pine. I got my Mom hooked. Anyways love your post, Clark of course is to die for.
What a little chunkers. He looks so cute. It makes me want to have another baby, but not yet Logan still needs more one on one attention.
Post a Comment