The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy 4th of July







Just a little update: Clark has become such a happy baby and is all smiles these days! Our prayers have truly been answered!! There were a couple of nights that I thought his crying would never end, but with his medicine for acid reflux and as he approaches 3 months we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Now, we are just anxiously anticipating the day he decides to sleep through the night! His longest stretch was about 4 hours and boy was it blissful for me! I still can't believe how fast he is growing up and changing each day!

9 comments:

Malissa said...

Hi, I'm Kevin Williams sister..your blog is so cute!! I'm glad he is a happy baby now...try reading Babywise to get him to sleep through the night...it works great!!

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Yay, I am so happy that Clark is getting better, Believe me you'll always remember the time he sleeps through the whole night!!! Good luck.

the waites said...

Um yea its midnight... my little free time. I hate how it shows the time. Anyways super cute pics. I love his shorts and am a little jealous of his full head of hair. Mel your gonna die when he gets the shots, just load him up on Tylonal before and after. Myles has been a little fussy since he got them. But thats nothing new to you J/K We are comming out in Aug so we will have to get together with the hubbies.

davidandsuzi said...

I'm so happy for you that things are getting better with Clark. The baby blessing today was so special to listen to. Also, you are right, our boys are crazy to be doing all this crazy hiking stuff in the dead of the summer. I'm just glad he and Rob are doing it so I'm not stuck as a puddle of jello on the floor. I know we say it a lot, but let's get together, ya ya ya. :)

The Fuller Family said...

Clark is so cute in his plaid shorts. Hope you had a fun fourth.

kathleen said...

Robert gave a beautiful blessing on Sunday. It was a perfect day!

The Tyler's said...

Hey Melanie- That pic of your Mom and Dad and sisters is the cutest!! I ablosutly love love love your family. I had one of your little sisters (I can't remember which one) in my primary class when we lived at my parents, and she was so cute. Clark could not be any cuter. Glad he is getting better! Tell the fam I said HI!

Natalie Hall said...

Mel, I want you to update your blog. We need to see more cute pictures of Clark. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Brooke said...

Your little guy is so adorable. We miss having you guys in the ward. I love to look at your blog!