The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Clark's 1st Swim




This last week we took Clark swimming and he LOVED it!! He had the time of his life...I swear I have never seen him kick so hard with excitement!

11 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Cute blog Melanie! I'm glad Clark's first swimming experience was good. We posted Macy's experience on our blog and if you get a chance to see it, you'll realize how traumatic it was for her.

Natalie Hall said...

I love it! He looks so happy. I have got to get Cash in the water. I love Chloe in the background. I love when you update.

mle photography said...

rob and mel! this is your sis.
i'm sending you guys the photos of clark's blessing right now...love you!

The Holyoaks said...

hey,
email me your email address and I'll send you that info about the digital scrapbooking, my new obsession. Kiff rolled his eyes when I found yet another thing to keep me on the computer all day. anyway my address is jillholyoak@gmail.com

JILL

the waites said...

Oh... so so cute! I love how you took him at night, I forget you melt in the day in AZ. You look so good Mels!

the waites said...

OK heres the low down
1st I only let him take one long nap a day between 2-3 hours and like two 20 min. cat naps. His nap is usually around 1:00 so then I try to keep him up till 8:30 or Nine. Even if I just fed him an hour ago I still just feed him right before I put him down so his belly is nice and full.Finally around 6 or 6:30 he wakes up then I feed him and he sleeps till 8:30 or nine. I am jumping for joy!!! Its only been about a week so well see if he sticks to the schedule?

kathleen said...

Cute pics of you guys! Clark looks like he is totally relaxed!

Ali said...

hey rob and melanie! this is rob's cousin Ali, found your blog through links on other peoples blogs. Clark is theeee cutest! I love his cheeks! I'm glad to have found you guys in the blogworld. Hope to see the little guy soon.

angela hardison said...

Hey Mel....you're right, we need to get together. But you (and Megan too) are the ones who are too busy, sheesh! I mean hello - I've got no baby and no homework and all the time in the world :) Call me soon.

Anderson Adventures said...

Melanie
Youguys look so adorable all together. I bet it was so fun seeing him swim. I come into town on the 29 of this month until the 5 so we should get together. I want to see that cute little boy of yours. Any way have a fun week.

christi

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Looks like he's going to be a swimmer!

Also just let me know when you want his picture taken, I was thinking maybe we could do a trade. One of your crafty boards (like the one you have in your kitchen)for one of mlwphotography's baby packages!?!