
Clark is down for his morning nap, so I thought I would do some blogging. Here is a little list all about Clark...
1.) He LOVES sucking on things! 2.) He enjoys rolling over until he gets to his stomach and realizes that he is stuck. 3.) He likes to wake up 1 or 2 times in the middle of the night to spend time with his mom :/ 4.) He is always smiling in the morning when I go to get him out of his crib. 5.) Whenever he is laying on his back, he always grabs for his toes and tries to get them into his mouth, unfortunately for him, he is not very limber. 6.) He does a little chuckle and big smile whenever he knows he is about to eat. 7.) He loves to grab at my face 8.) Sometimes I think he loves Baby Einsteins more than me. 9.) He loves when I read him books...he sits so still and looks at all of the pictures on each page. 10.) Whenever I have him standing, he can't stop jumping up and down...it's a real workout. 11.) He always falls asleep in the car, but as soon as the car stops or I take him out, his eyes open immediately. 12.) He has the thickest, widest feet that are so fun to squeeze! 13.) His little blue eyes twinkle whenever he grins. 14.) When he is sleepy, he becomes so cuddely and floppy 15.) He is the sweetest, cutest, happiest baby in the world...most of the time! We love our baby Clark!
(I'll post a pic. later today once my camera battery is charged.)
1 comment:
VERY cute mel!! i love it! baby clark is getting so big...he's so adorable i swear you guys have an incredibly beautiful kid, haha. I make my little collages on bighugelabs.com there's a lot of different things you can do on there too...i'm sure what you use does a lot of cool things too! just giving some ideas in case you get bored :)
Post a Comment