
Today I was going through some old pictures on the computer and I ran across this pic. that we took right after we found out that I was pregnant! I just remember how excited and a little surprised we both were. At the time, I couldn't imagine having a baby, but now I can't imagine not having Clark in our lives! I just love him so much and am so grateful to be the mother to such a beautiful healthy little boy...even if he still doesn't let me sleep through the night! Clark will be 5 months on the 27th and I don't know where the time has gone. He is getting so big and chaning so much every day. He has been rolling over for the past couple of weeks and recently has discovered his toes! It is so cute to spy on him in his crib as he reaches for his toes and tries to sit up. He's my little pal and I love having his company around the house and while I am out running errands. He has turned in to such a good little trooper and loves going on little outings with mom. I just feel so blessed right now in my life and am so grateful for our little family!
11 comments:
oh melzoid...you are such a good little mommy,,,and I know that you are working hard to raise a perfect husband for my little princess Ivy! Keep up the good work :)
clark is such a little man. seriously i can't wait to squeeeeze him.
You guys have such a cute little muchkin! I love him and his mouth!!
Your little fam is so freakin' cute and I love it!! No worries about the temple the other night... and MFY tomorrow is a must! Can't wait!
Your baby is so cute! I cannot wait to meet him when i come to Arizona!
Mel, I posted some pics of clark on our blog. Tell me what you think? Thanks again, he was such a good baby to shoot.
thats so funny! I found out when we were in Lake Powell..I even have it on Video, its super cheesy!
Melanie, you are so cute! You are such an amazing mom & have inspired me to be a Mom...some day :)haha. Anyway, I have total faith in you that you can run a 1/2 marathon! Totally achievable. You should start with doing the Mesa Turkey Trot. That's a 10k(6.2 miles) and they have training programs for that. Google HalHidon Training programs. I think we're doing a 1/2 marathon Jan 19th in St. George. You should do it with us:)luvya~hope you have a fabulous week!
mel.... you really think it is super cute?? I just had to put smething there besides are name... i can do one for you if you would like. Call me!
Feels weird to leave this message on your blog, but Suzi Pearson said that you might want to come scrapbook with us some Saturday and I wanted to extend the invitation for you to come this Saturday around 2PM over my condo!! You can just let Suzi know or leave me a message on my blog-- We would love to have you come!! You can bring Clark, I have a 4 month old and it would be fun to see them play together! Let us know! http://gavinandsarah.blogspot.com
Wow, I love The Clark. Could he have any bigger cuter features? I am sooo sorry he is still not sleeping through the night. Sooner or later I think you are just going to have to let him cry it out. Most people say it only takes a few nights then he will get use to it. Anyway I hope all is well with your cute fam!
Post a Comment