The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Teething...I think so!





 
Posted by Picasa


Yesterday was so fun! I put clark in the Bumbo on the counter top next to me as I tried out new recipes for dinner and made cookies from scratch (something I haven't done for YEARS!). We turned up the music, Clark went at his teething ring with full furry (the rag is tucked in his shirt to keep him dry!), and my mom came over to bring me some ingredients I was missing! We have to find things to keep us entertained b/c our favorite entertainer (Rob) leaves for work around 6:30-7am and then goes straight to school and doesn't get home until 8pm! We appreciate all he does for our family! Clark loves his daddy!

3 comments:

Kurt and Carli said...

Melzoid!!! (for some reason I had an urge to call you that : )) I'm so excited to move to AZ and hang out!! Your lil guy is so adorable and I cannot wait to meet him!! Keep in touch Mel.

Landvatter Family said...

Look at those blue eyes! He is so cute! Isn't being a mom so fun! You guys have the cutest family! I love all your pictures!

mle photography said...

i have the cutest nephew. geez i can't wait to see you guys in a week! he already looks so much bigger!