Oh, I just can't get enough of this boy! He cracks me up all day long and recently has become quite the little giggler! We had a great weekend of conference and cool weather!
Hi! Good to know about the rice cereal. I think I will give it a few more days and then try again. Clark is sooo darn cute and isn't it so much fun when they start laughing and giggling. I just wish I could video tape Oscar's silly laughing episodes because they are so dang fun and they make me laugh just as hard. Do you have a really good camera because your pics always look great.
He looks more like Rob I think as he gets older. Myles sure was a grimlin today.. it must be the teething. I guess you gotta take the bad with the good.That Clark is such a cutie pie!
Melanie!!! I found your blog, ha ha! Clark is such a cutie, I love him! Last time I saw you, you were still prego! Congrats on such a good lookin little guy! You guys look so happy!
9 comments:
He is a handsome kid!
Love his smile!
Hi! Good to know about the rice cereal. I think I will give it a few more days and then try again. Clark is sooo darn cute and isn't it so much fun when they start laughing and giggling. I just wish I could video tape Oscar's silly laughing episodes because they are so dang fun and they make me laugh just as hard. Do you have a really good camera because your pics always look great.
He looks more like Rob I think as he gets older. Myles sure was a grimlin today.. it must be the teething. I guess you gotta take the bad with the good.That Clark is such a cutie pie!
I love when they giggle. It melts my heart and just makes me crack up! I can't wait for cooler weather too!
Hi Melanie!
How are you guys! Your little boy is so so cute! How adorable!
Glad we found your blog!
Love, Mallory and Craig Nikolaus
Aren't they so cute? They have tons of cute stuff! Its on http://www.rosannainc.com/ I love their stuff!
-Mallory <3
Melanie!!! I found your blog, ha ha! Clark is such a cutie, I love him! Last time I saw you, you were still prego! Congrats on such a good lookin little guy! You guys look so happy!
Melanie...where did you get your cute background!? I am in need for a change!
Post a Comment