

I love the holiday season! We've had fun doing halloween arts and crafts during the day, and making festive treats and meals. The pumpkin bread bowls I got from theidearoom.blogspot.com...a really fun blog everyone should check out! For one of the weeks this month we watched my sister Carly while the rest of the fam. was out of town. We had so much fun renting movies, going out to eat, celebrating her 19th birthday, and of course carving pumpkins. Carly is the greatest aunt and logged several hours playing trains with Clark. Seeing how there were 5 girls in our family and only 1 boy, most of the toys include barbies, dolls, etc. Clark did find entertainment with a barbie car and of course the kitchen stuff. He was in heaven! We are excited for trick or treating this weekend....woohooo!
PS...........if you haven't already heard, we are having a BOY!!
8 comments:
Congrats on the second boy, I have been dying to hear!!! Any names picked out yet? (WHY are boy names so hard?)
congrats with the baby #2! Now Clark with have a little brother to play with! That is so exciting! Your pics are adorable! HOpe you're feeling well!
cute pics Mel! I bet your sister, and all your sisters, are the best aunts! Congrats on boy#2...they'll be best buds!
OH I am so excited for you! The boys will be best friends...hopefully some of the time at least :) congrats
That it so much fun. Clark will be a cute big brother. congrats Melanie. We need to get together some time.
Congrats on the baby boy...if he is even half as cute as little Mr Clark you guys are in for some trouble :)
Love the pumpkin bread bowls! So festive. Thanks again for bringing cookies to decorate! Sorry Griff used all your sprinkles on one cookie:)
CONGRATULATIONS on the second boy!! How fun! Clark will be a GREAT big brother!!
Post a Comment