The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN 09













8 comments:

Emily said...

Such an adorable costume!

Anonymous said...

Oh Claryky, what a cute conductor! I love his trick-or-treating Thomas bag! So cute.

Emily Porter said...

how cute!!! i can't wait to see that little guy

Cara said...

Too cute for words, I love all the pics. We miss us that Clark...:)

Jodi and Shaun said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!! I love the costume and his beautiful blue eyes!!

Natalie Hall said...

Oh Cash will die when I show him what Clark was for Halloween!!! So cute Melanie.

I feel like I haven't talked to you forever. Hopefully we all get together around Thanksgiving..

kathleen said...

We love that train conductor!! Especially when he talks chinese!!

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

Hey i saw you at the doctors office yesterday! I didnt realize it was you until you were walking back and i didtn want to yell yuor name. ha you look so good. how far along are you again?