Hi Melanie and Fam! Can I just say that you produce beautiful babies! Your little family of boys is just adorable. I love having my two little boys too. In no time at all they will start loving each other and thats when it is a blast. And Melanie, I can't believe how amazing you look for just having that baby....crazy girl! I hope you are getting some sleep!xoxo
4 comments:
Hi Melanie and Fam! Can I just say that you produce beautiful babies! Your little family of boys is just adorable. I love having my two little boys too. In no time at all they will start loving each other and thats when it is a blast. And Melanie, I can't believe how amazing you look for just having that baby....crazy girl! I hope you are getting some sleep!xoxo
Oh my gosh I want to eat those babies for breakfast. And I LOVE that Kurt is so tan and so serious.
Hope everything is going well!!!
Oh my cuteness, give me one of these baby baskets right now. Mel, Kurt is just really beautiful, no shock of course...
My heck!! You do look awesome lady!!!!
these are just ridiculously cute. i can't wait to meet my nephews kurt and benjamin :)
Post a Comment