
I love my boys! I could look at Kurt for hours and play with Clark for hours. Clark loves robots/spaceships/etc. He often rips up paper and when he gets a shape he likes, flies it around the house pretending it is a spaceship. He also was on a Wall-e kick for a while and talked in a robot voice and attempted to move robotically....which he got quite good at. A few mornings ago, he woke up and wanted to draw robots..these are his original drawings with no help from mom. He is a little artist in the making. After he drew them, he wanted to build them and started stacking weird things around the house, so I quickly diverted him and we "built" robots out of paper and glue instead.
Kurt LOVES being in the baby bjourn! As soon as I get him strapped in, he is good to go and usually falls asleep within 5 minutes and remains that way until I take him out. The bjourn is a life saver seeing how he screams and screams in his carrier when we are out running errands. After a nightmare trip to the grocery store where I was holding baby in one arm(b/c he was screaming in carrier), pushing and trying to steer a dumb cart with the other, and attempting to herd my 3year old, I decided to always have my bjourn on hand. Besides the carrier, Kurt is usually happy and content with life now that we've got him on medicine for his acid reflux. I can't believe he is 7weeks...a big 7 week old!
This weekend we got to meet up with my best friend Amy and her little Beckham who were in town. Im sure Kurt and Beck will be the best of friends.
1 comment:
You said Grant and Kurt were best friends.:) BLAH! Melanie, Kurt is stinking cute, and Clark as always is a little smarty pants and all drawing robots. You look so cute in your picture! See ya.
Post a Comment