The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Clark's 3rd Birthday Party






















Clarks actual birthday was on the 27th (tuesday). We celebrated by running errands :) and making a stop at Target to let him pick out a present. He got the best of both worlds when he found a Thomas themed block set. That evening we had a little family pizza party and my family came over and brought him some presents and we sang "Happy Birthday" and blew out his candles. Saturday, Clark had his first real birthday party with his friends, whose parents happen to be our friends. :) Clark requested, no, DEMANDED that I make him a train cake, so last night at 10pm I started the long process. It made staying up until 1am worth it, when I saw his face light up when he walked downstairs in the morning. After seeing his cake, he said, "Thank you for the cake momma! I love it!" The party was complete with the jump house, pinnata, italian sodas, train cake, and of course great friends!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Such a fun party!! Thank you so much for inviting us. Parker is still talking about it.

mle photography said...

oh my gosh! how cute! i wish i was there...great job on the cake, mel!