

Where did my newborn go? I feel like I have a 4mo. old baby, but maybe that is b/c he is fitting clothes like a 4mo. old! I love my chubby babies! Kurt is the sweetest, cutest, most precious thing and we can't get enough of him! Clark hates when Kurt is taking naps, so he usually tries and succeeds in waking him up :)..(ps that smiley face is sarcastic!) Kurt continues to sleep from 10pm-5am and then goest right back down for another couple hours. Needless to say, I am in heaven! We are loving our little bundle of chubbiness and joy!
9 comments:
Stop with the sleeping through the night at 9 weeks! You have the touch, I couldn't do it. He is scrumptious and totally has his own look apart from Clark now, its not freaking me out anymore. I'm so glad Clarky likes him. He is a cute little butterball too.
oh i love these pictures. i love the chubby babies! i need to come up and visit you! let's plan a fun weekend or something and play please?:)!
He is too too cute for words. He looks just like Clark!! I am glad he is a happy baby for you!
PS Don't you LOVE those New York and Company cardigans? They are the best. AND you look amazing.
he is SOOO CUTE Mel!!! I love seeing pictures of him!
Lucky you to have a wonderful sleeper! He is so, so, so cute! I wish I could hug him...maybe someday soon we'll meet up again!
He is just adorable. HOw much does he weigh? It is fun to compare my preeemie twins to full term babies??
Beautiful pictures Mel! I can't wait to meet that cute chubby boy!
He is the cutest clarky jr ever! And your pics look great mel!! Saw that you called yesterday... cant get a spare second to breathe lately! come visit!!!
he's so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment