The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekend in the Sun






This weekend we partied it up at the Marriot Desert Ridge Resort. Mike and Melissa were using her uncles time share, so we crashed the party on Saturday and hung out at the fabulous pool that had a fun slide and lazy river! Clark was in heaven and lounged on the steps for hours in the warm water. Now that potty training is out of the way, teaching Clark to swim is next on my list. Thank for the invite Mike and Melissa, and Carly thanks for picking up the tab for the poolside service which included yummy drinks, chips and salsa, and carne asada tacos. It felt like a vacation.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Mel--
Last year I had Sadie do those survival swim lessons...but it was the typical "survival" where they only teach them to flip on their back--anyway-- she totally learned to swim in 3 lessons-- I was curious if she would still remember this year--and she did...last week she swam the width of our pool. Anyway-- the ladty I took them from moved but my friend that was in her ward and went to her...took the training and is doing it...I'm assuming she would do something similar...It's pretty decent too like 50 bucks for 6 lessons or something (keep in mind I said she was swimming at 3)--anyway--let me know if you are interested!! and if you ever want to go back to that hotel let me know--I can hook you up with the friends and family rate!! :)

Holli said...

Love the spiderman hat...Carder is totally obsessed