The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Friday, July 9, 2010

4 Months Old Today








My "Button nose, tickle toes, giggles, squeals and squeaks"!

Kurt is an absolute delight! He is a fabulous sleeper and so content. The boy is just along for the ride. He is rolling over like a champ and is constantly smiling with an occasional hardy laugh. We are so happy to have him in our family and can't imagine life without this little dream boat! The time is going way too quickly.

4 comments:

Sidney said...

Gash you guys make beautiful babies!

Sidney said...

oops I'm not inventing a new word I meant Gosh

mle photography said...

he is the cutest buttery ball of squish. i can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Emily Widdison said...

kurt looks so much like his big brother! They are both so handsome! I really like your camera...please tell me what kind it is? I am always on the look out for my new camera:)