
Every morning when Clark sees Kurt for the first time, he immediately says, "oh Kurt! You're so cuuuute!" It is always in the same high pitched voice and always makes Kurt smile and kick his chubby legs. Clark started his first little art class this week and has LOVED it! The first day I went to walk him up and he ran ahead with some other kids and left me in the dust..he didn't even look back to say bye. The second day I was taking him to the door and I gave him a kiss and he said, "Go mom. Bye!" and waved me off, not letting me walk him up the stairs. The third day, I arrived a little early to pick him up, so I went up to get him. I found him holding hands with some little girl while playing musical chairs. Im not looking forward to the jr. high/highschool years when girls will be chasing after my good looking boys! Anyway, back to these brothers. One of the days after picking up Clark from school, he went straight to Kurt, greeted him with the usual "oh Kurt! You're so cuuute", and said to him, "what you been up to?" I can't wait until these boys can really play and interact with one another.
2 comments:
haha that's a cute little story. clark is already a heart-breaker!
¥our boys are so so darling!! Love clarks creativity! can we PLEASE get together??? :)
Post a Comment