stop it!! oh my cutest. I swear I talk more to you throught the blog then to your face, and I dont like that!
I love love the one of Clark holding his brother. It looks like he's thinking "mom I dont know how much longer I can hold this guy". Beautiful pictures. love the colors!
4 comments:
Stop with the pictures of Kurt and Clark, Kurt is a beautiful baby! Cute family pics.
stop it!! oh my cutest. I swear I talk more to you throught the blog then to your face, and I dont like that!
I love love the one of Clark holding his brother. It looks like he's thinking "mom I dont know how much longer I can hold this guy". Beautiful pictures. love the colors!
sorry need to specifify the pic with all the grandkids when he holding Kurt.
LOVE them!! and love the color choice!! what a BEAUTIFUL family!!!
Post a Comment