The Nelsons

Rob.Melanie.Clark.Kurt Nelson

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PInk Bow Ties




Yesterday, we went to Abby's "Pinkalicious" birthday party and everyone was asked to wear pink. An hour before the party I realized we were fresh out of a pink wardrobe, so I quickly found a scrap of pink fabric and pulled out my sewing machine. They definitely were not perfectly stitched, but the boys looked pretty cute in their pink bow ties and had so much FUN at the cute party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you whipped out some cute bow ties! Leave it to Mel. How fun. Maybe you should start making cute ties for little boys and selling them. Hint hint. I'm kind of hyperventilating as I look at the Grand Canyon pics. Not a fan of heights. Griffy miss his buddies. We are still working on A. getting out of the house and B. making new friends. We miss Mesa!

Unknown said...

okay um to die for!!!!