


Last weekend, I went out with my cousins for Rachie's birthday. We ate at White Chocolate Grill and it was amazing...I HIGHLY recommend the place!! It was so fun being with the girls and catching up.
This last Thursday, Rob got his wisdom teeth out. We weren't planning on getting his wisdom teeth out that day because we had the Sarah Barellies concert that night, but with a $200 cancelation fee there wasn't a whole lot we could do. I took Clark with me to pick Rob up after the procedure. Rob was cracking me up, but I think he freaked Clark out, because Clark kept saying, "what's wrong with Daddy? Why is he so tired?" Rob was a trooper and was feeling pretty good, so we ended up going to the concert at the Marque anyway. Can I just say that Sarah Barellies (sp?) is AMAZING?! Holly cow, I was in awe at her voice...I think she sounds even better live. It was so fun going to the concert with my hipster husband :) It always fun to get out for date nights and do something out of the ordinary!
This weekend was wonderful as well, to be able to sit and watch conference as a family. After conference, I am always motivated to be better and try harder in all areas of my life.
7 comments:
Melanie! You look so cute in your pictures. A date night to a concert, thats like dating days, so fun!
Mel
STOP BEING SO BEAUTIFUL. Its not fair. Teach me to be as glamourus you. THE END :)
xoxoxo
I cant even believe that hes eating pizza??!?! he realy must have been loaded on the drugs or i am a big baby. Ok what a fun night! I wanna go to a concert....next one invite us!
love that your my cousin:)
Hey Mel!
Thanks for commenting! It is really good to hear from you. Gosh, we seriously talk about our vacations and parties and fun times with your family ALL the time. We love you guys so much! Hope all is well ... I'm excited to stalk your blog now!
You look so gorgeous in your pictures! Can you please come with me wardrobe shopping! You put things together so well!!
So fun. I love nights out on the town! Take advantage of those family babysitters you've got there! I miss mine. You and your cousins are all so gorgeous and stylin! I went shopping tonight and felt so out of it. I don't know what's in style anymore! Clark is looking so grown up! Miss you guys.
fun mel!! I love that sarah chick too:) And I am laughing that rob is just now getting his wisdom's out?? Aren't you suppose to get that done in HS? haha! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment