











We had SO. MUCH. FUN! It was our first official family vacation with just the 4 of us and we all had the best time! Clark was in heaven, Kurt was, as usual, happy to be along for the ride, and Rob and I got a kick out of seeing Disneyland through a 3 year olds eyes! Clark rode on all of the BIG rides and didn't make a peep, but when asked if he wanted to ride it a second time he said, " no, next..."and then whatever he had set his mind on to ride next. You see, for the last month, he and Rob have been looking at the Disneyland map (Clarks request...Rob isn't that crazy of a planner) and watching the rides on the Disneyland web page, so he pretty much new all of the names of the rides and which ones he wanted to make sure he rode. The one he insisted on riding first and the one he was most excited for was the Haunted Mansion and at the end of the day, when asked what his favorite ride was..he replied "haunted mansion" It rained for about 15 minutes, but it was no big deal. In fact, the rain scared a lot of people away, so the park wasn't very busy and we didn't have to wait in long lines. Kurt loved all of the rides and was SO good the whole day. I am so glad we decided to take him with us, because he was able to ride 90% of the rides we went on. Both boys fell asleep for a quick nap around 4, so Rob and I made a stop at the ice cream shop that did not disappoint. After a full day of rides, we ended the night with the fun parade. I don't know if I was tired or sad to leave after a great day, but I swear I got a little chocked up as I watched Clark, siting on Robs shoulders, frantically waving to Mickey in the parade. It was a very happy day at Disneyland!
5 comments:
Looks like a BLAST! I've always wanted to go to D-land in October!
Your kids are so stinkin' adorable and always dressed so stylish!
Melanie your boys are precious! Well done, man. Well done.
I swear, Disneyland does something to you...I'm not even a little bit surprised you got choked up when Clark was waving to the parade on Rob's shoulders. It's the best going when it's not crowded! I love Disneyland!!
You guys are adorable...I am excited to see you on Thanksgiving!
myles just sat on my lap saying" i wanna go on that one, i wanna go on the train." I loved the splash mountain pic.priceless how Rob is holding him. I love your new camera too! Im trying to convince Willie I need that camera for Dland. We shall see if it works.
SOOOO fun Mel! I'm really jealous of your trip. I can't wait to do that when we live in AZ again. How fun! I'm sure Clark was in pure heaven. And, seriously, how cute can Kurt be! What a great trip.
Post a Comment