
We started off our Saturday Halloween at our Ward Party. We had a great time, Clark especially loved the Haunted house and seeing his buddies. After, we headed to my family's ward party for their famous fry bread and rootbeer. Clark spotted another kid dressed and Superman, and I'm not sure how he felt about he not being the only Superman. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him run full speed up to the kid with his arms extended, as if he were flying, and start running circles around the poor boy. Im not sure if he was trying to have some kind of superman showdown or what, but it was cracking us up! After eating, we headed down my two favorite streets, with some of the neighbors I have knows my whole life. It was so fun to see familiar faces. Clark was in heaven and was on a serious candy mission! After we trick-or-treated, Clark recruited people to come trico-or treating at my parents house as he yelled, "We've got Candy over here! Come get Candy!" He had just as much fun passing the candy out as he did collecting it. To my astonishment, Clark agreed to trade his candy bag for a Superman tin Lunch box! Who would have thought?! My sister Christy had to work at SweetCakes, so we went down to say hello and grab a treat. It was a great Halloween, and Im pretty sure I had the cutest Clark Kent (Kurt) and Superman on the block!
No comments:
Post a Comment