








I LOVE holidays...even more so now that I have kids! This month has been full of get-togethers and parties. We were able to get together with Rob's buddies and their families, we went to a costume Halloween party with my friends, Clark went to Fin's Halloween Party and had a blast running around and experiencing pop rocks for the first time, Clark dressed up for his preschool bash, and yesterday we went to Rob's work trick-or -treating party, complete with several mini haunted houses and great costumes and trick-or treating stations. To say we have gotten our money's worth out of Clark's superman costume would be a HUGE understatement. Im surprised it is not in complete shreds. Every time he puts it on, he instantly becomes Superman, flying around the house and jumping off couches, chairs, tables, etc. I about died laughing when I took him out to take a pic before his friends Halloween party and he posed with out prompt. ...hand on hip, thumbs up with the other hand, a smile, and my favorite, a WINK! Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Okay i look Nasty! You guys look so cute!
It was so fun catching up with you guys! We need to do a lunch/play date really soon!
Post a Comment