




Here are his new moves:
*Army Crawls with the best of them
*Rocks like a rockstar on hands and knees
*Says the cutest "mamamamama"
* LOVES to wrestle with Clark and crawl all over him
*Pulls himself up to a standing position on couches, chairs, and of course in his crib
*Tries to wake Clark up from naps when he is within his reach
* Recently decided he needs a midnight snack :/
*Has 2 bottom teeth and in the process of cutting the top two
* suffers from separation anxiety these days
* Loves sonic ice
*Really hates being in his carseat
*Loves yobaby yogurt, peas, and bannas
*Always plays with his hair and ear when he drinks his bottle
Recently Kurt and Clark have started to really play together and it just melts my heart. I love these two boys and I am so glad that they are becoming best buds.
2 comments:
I love that he ARMY CRAWLS LOL
adorable!! AND they're even cuter in real life (if that's possible!!) It was so fun to see your cute family. We have to get our boys together :)
Post a Comment