





YEA! It is officially the Holiday season! I LOVE this time of year because of all the get togethers, parties, festivities, family and friends in town, etc. We had a great Thanksgiving. In the morning Clark and I did crafts, next we all went on a family bike ride around the neighborhood and then we stopped by the Weeds. At my parents, I made pie crust with my mom, Rob and I jumped on the tramp, Christy played the role of paparazzi and Clark played with the girls. After our visit, we headed over for Thanksgiving at the Nelsons. Kathleen, of course, out did herself. Everything was delicious, the table was darling and everyone was there minus Robs oldest brother Wayne and his family...who we really really missed! It was so fun visiting with everyone. Late last night, we ended the night with Harry Potter with Robs dad and sister Emily and her husband...thank you mom for watching the boys so late. Gobble Gobble, the end.
3 comments:
Thats my kind of Thanksgiving.
This last week was so much fun! I love our get togethers.
so fun! love the pictures. Mel, can we play in december sometime. i wanna come up and see the lights...and i wanna see you.. and meet kurt! what does your month look like?
Post a Comment