Hi Mel! I just saw that our boys had the same Halloween costume this year! So cute and maybe that is a sign that they would indeed be great friends! We will be in AZ for Christmas, so we must get together sometime! I have your phone number so I will call you! Or maybe I will email you ahead of time! Hope all is well! xoxo
2 comments:
Hi Mel! I just saw that our boys had the same Halloween costume this year! So cute and maybe that is a sign that they would indeed be great friends! We will be in AZ for Christmas, so we must get together sometime! I have your phone number so I will call you! Or maybe I will email you ahead of time! Hope all is well! xoxo
MEL! you won the giveaway! yaaaay...except you don't even NEED a makeover, silly girl! but i'm excited for you anyways...that will be fun!
Post a Comment